This 100% synthetic detergent with a neutral pH of 7 has been developed to complement the technology of today’s super high gloss finishes. Magnificent Seven thoroughly wets, emulsifies, and suspends oil from highly polished floor surfaces without attacking gloss. It can also used as an all-purpose cleaner for walls, desks, sinks, painted surfaces, or any surface not normally harmed by water-based cleaners.
Magnificent Seven is Economical - Dilute to Up To 128 Gallons of Ready to Use Product!
AVAILABLE IN: Closed Loop, 4-1 Gal/Case, 5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For general use, add 1 oz. to 3 oz. of Magnificent Seven to one gallon of water, depending on amount of dirt and foreign material to be removed.
- Spread the solution on the dirty surface with a scrub mop or sponge.
- Allow solution to remain on surface for several minutes.
- For excessively dirty areas, use a scrubbing machine or a stiff brush.
- Pick up dirty solution with a squeegee and pickup pan, vacuum or mop.
- Rinsing is not necessary, unless the floor is very dirty.
4-1 Gal/Case Closed Loop
5 Gallon Pail
55 Gallon Drum