ALCO Closed Loop > Freedom Closed Loop
A chemically balanced all-purpose detergent for the finest all around cleaning, even on heavily soiled surfaces. Freedom is a clear, blue liquid with a citrus scent and a mild pH of 9.1 in dilution.
Freedom is an Economical Choice - Use as Little as 2 Ounces per Gallon of Water = Up to 64 Ready to Use Gallons!
AVAILABLE IN: Closed Loop, 4-1 Gal/Case
- General Cleaning: 1 part concentrate to 64 parts water (2 oz. per gallon).
- Extreme Soil: 1 part concentrate to 20 parts water (6 oz. per gallon),
- Scrubbing Machines: 1 part concentrate to 64 parts water (2 oz. per gallon).
- Damp Mopping: 1 part concentrate to 128 parts water (1 oz. per gallon).
- Automobiles: Hand cleaning: 1 oz. per gallon. Pressure wash: ¼ oz. per gallon.
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel: Dilute 1 part concentrate to 40 parts with warm water (3 oz. per gallon). Apply with clean cloth, agitate lightly. Wipe with damp cloth then dry with clean, dry cloth.
- Furniture, Woodwork: Dilute 1 part concentrate to 60 parts water. Wipe with damp cloth then dry with clean dry cloth.
- Glass: Dilute 1 oz. per gallon of water. Spray on, wipe off.
- Gym Floors: Dilute 1 part concentrate to 15 parts hot water, let stand and scrub as necessary. For scuffs or stains on baseboards, use steel wool with solution and rub lightly.
- Restrooms: Dilute 4 oz. per gallon of water. Spray on. Let stand and agitate with cloth, brush or sponge. Rinse with water and let dry.
- Leather, Plastic Upholstery: Dilute 1 part concentrate to 60 parts water. Apply with spray, cloth or sponge, wipe dry.
4-1 Gal/Case Closed Loop
The Closed Loop System:
ALCO's Closed Loop Chemical Dispensing System is a problem solver. It ensures that you get the correct dilution every time so the job is done right without product waste. It’s also safer for you and your employees because it limits chemical handling.