ALCO Aerosols > Meltdown Jr.
Meltdown Jr. is a clinging gel that works as a baseboard stripper & heavy wax buildup remover. It quickly removes soil, wax and most copolymer finishes.
Meltdown Jr. Sprays in an Inverted Position for Pinpoint Accuracy - Making It Ideal for Buildup on Baseboards, Corners & Other Hard to Reach Surfaces
AVAILABLE IN: 20 oz. Can, 12/cs
Directions for Use:
- Shake well before using.
- Use in upside down position only.
- Spray can approximately 10 to 12 inches from baseboard or surface being stripped.
- Apply in a thin, even coating that covers the wax.
- Allow for product to remain on surface for 3 to 5 minutes, longer in case of substantial build up.
- Wet scrub the surface with an abrasive pad or scrub brush.
- Repeat until all wax is removed.
- Rinse surface with clean water and allow for area to dry thoroughly before repolishing.
20 oz. Can, 12/cs