ALCO Floor Care- Finishes > Reflexions
Reflexions is a self-polishing, high solids, ultra high-speed floor finish that contains new Esi Flex resins. Due to the extreme durability of Reflexions, much less stripping of the floor is required. Reflexions is manufactured by a process that does not allow the various components of a finish to be bleached or driven out by traffic.
Coverage is 1,500-2,500 square feet per gallon!
AVAILABLE IN: 4-1 Gal/Case , 5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum
- FLOOR PREPARATION: For best results, the floor should be stripped of all old finishes before applying REFLEXIONS.
- Use floor stripper #0166 HYPER STRIP, #0168 MELTDOWN or #0169 BREAKAWAY in hot water for best results.
- Machine scrub with black stripping pad.
- Pick up old finish with wet vacuum.
- Immediately rinse the floor with a neutralizer and follow with 2 freshwater rinses.
- APPLICATION: Use only new wax mops (soaked in cold water) with clean buckets/wringers.
- Apply 3-6 coats (depending on porosity and general appearance of the floor) evenly using medium to thin coats.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly, 20-30 minutes dry time between coats.
- To cure and prevent hazing and streaking, proper dry time must be allowed (humid conditions may cause longer dry times).
- To keep the floor clean, damp mop and sweep daily.
- Spray buffing is a great method of spot cleaning and eliminates the need to completely clean/strip an entire floor. Spray #0429-QT BUFF STUFF, and buff with a mild pad.
- When the luster and general appearance of the floor has been reduced due to traffic, clean the surface with a mild detergent solution followed by a cold-water rinse. Then apply 1-2 coats of REFLEXIONS. This will eliminate the need for frequent stripping operations.
5 Gallon Pail
55 Gallon Drum