ALCO Floor Care- Finishes > Fantastic Finish
A floor finish designed specifically to achieve outstanding gloss and durability when used with high speed buffing equipment. Formulated with urethane, Fantastic Finish and high speed burnishing provide the “wet look” in resilient tile floor finishing.
Coverage is 1,500-2,500 square feet per gallon
AVAILABLE IN: 4-1 Gal/Case , 5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum
- FLOOR PREPARATION: For best results, floor should be stripped of all old finishes before applying #0465 FANTASTIC FINISH.
- Use floor stripper #0166 HYPER STRIP, #0168 MELT DOWN or #0169 BREAKAWAY in hot water for best results.
- Machine scrub with black stripping pad.
- Pick up old finish with wet vacuum.
- Immediately rinse floor with neutralizer and follow with 2 fresh water rinses.
- APPLICATION: Use only new wax mops (soaked in cold water) with clean buckets/wringers.
- Apply 4-5 coats (to unsealed floor) evenly using medium to thin coats.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly, 30-45 minutes dry time between coats. In extremely humid weather conditions, it is recommended that a dry time of 2 hours or more be allowed to avoid tearing the finish.
- If hazing/ streaking occurs, high speed burnishing should remove this flaw.
- Prepare floor as in step 1 for resilient tile.
- Seal floor with 2 coats of #0609 ULTRA CURE
- Apply #0465 FANTASTIC FINISH as in step 2 for resilient tile.
- DUST MOP DAILY.
- DAMP MOP THE FLOOR – FANTASTIC FINISH can be damp mopped with #0185 MAGNIFICENT SEVEN or machine scrubbed with #0199 G-P CONCENTRATE or any of Alco’s quality disinfectants without harming the finish.
- SPRAY BUFFING – To further enhance the gloss; use #0429-QT BUFF STUFF, #0191 BEYOND or #270GG GEL GLOSS. For optimum results use ALCO Ultra High Speed burnishing pads.
- DRY BUFFING– To remove scuffs & traffic marks; use a hogs’ hair pad or 3M™ eraser pad with a high-speed floor machine.
5 Gallon Pail
55 Gallon Drum