ALCO Closed Loop > The Safe Solution Closed Loop
The Safe Solution is a multi-purpose, non-butyl cleaner and degreaser that contains citrus turpine. This user-friendly product is the most effective formula for degreasing and emulsifying grime, soil and stubborn caked-on grease in cold, hot, hard or soft water.
The Safe Solution is Economical - Use as Little as 3 Ounces per Gallon of Water for Every Day Use - Up to 42 Ready to Use Gallons!
AVAILABLE IN: 4-1 Gal/Case Closed Loop
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Extra Heavy Deposits: Use straight or dilute 50-50 with water.
- Normal Deposits: Dilute 1 part with 5 to 10 parts water.
- Spray, brush, mop on surface – get it extra wet.
- Agitate with floor machine, stiff brush or wire brush.
- Keep surface wet during agitation period.
- Rinse with clean water, low or high pressure hose, hot or cold.
- Porous surface may require a second application and rinse.
- Warehouse Floors: When using an automatic scrubber, dilute 1 part to 20 parts water.
- Engines, Metal Stock, Airplanes, Flues, Machinery, Aluminum, Motors, Conveyors, Air Conditioning Ducts and Grills, Air Filters, and Refrigerators: Can be used straight or diluted depending on the degree of soil.
- Kitchen Grease: Diluting 1 part to 7 parts water will remove heavy concentrations of grease from cupboards, walls and ceilings. Heavy Kitchen Grease (areas such as ducts & grills) will require a 1 to 4 dilution ratio.
4-1 Gal/Case Closed Loop
The Closed Loop System:
ALCO's Closed Loop Chemical Dispensing System is a problem solver. It ensures that you get the correct dilution every time so the job is done right without product waste. It’s also safer for you and your employees because it limits chemical handling.