The Safe Solution is a multi-purpose, non-butyl cleaner and degreaser that contains citrus turpine. This user-friendly product is the most effective formula for degreasing and emulsifying grime, soil and stubborn caked-on grease in cold, hot, hard or soft water.
The Safe Solution is Economical - Use as Little as 3 Ounces per Gallon of Water for Every Day Use - Up to 42 Ready to Use Gallons!
AVAILABLE IN: Closed Loop, 4-1 Gal/Case, 5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Extra Heavy Deposits: Use straight or dilute 50-50 with water.
- Normal Deposits: Dilute 1 part with 5 to 10 parts water.
- Spray, brush, mop on surface – get it extra wet.
- Agitate with floor machine, stiff brush or wire brush.
- Keep surface wet during agitation period.
- Rinse with clean water, low or high pressure hose, hot or cold.
- Porous surface may require a second application and rinse.
- Warehouse Floors: When using an automatic scrubber, dilute 1 part to 20 parts water.
- Engines, Metal Stock, Airplanes, Flues, Machinery, Aluminum, Motors, Conveyors, Air Conditioning Ducts and Grills, Air Filters, and Refrigerators: Can be used straight or diluted depending on the degree of soil.
- Kitchen Grease: Diluting 1 part to 7 parts water will remove heavy concentrations of grease from cupboards, walls and ceilings. Heavy Kitchen Grease (areas such as ducts & grills) will require a 1 to 4 dilution ratio.
4-1 Gal/Case Closed Loop
5 Gallon Pail
55 Gallon Drum