ALCO Floor Care- Strippers > Breakaway
Use Breakaway for removal-stripping of Wax, Wax-Resin Blends, Polymers, Acrylics, Styrenes, Rebons, Dual Polymers, Cross linked waxes and Synthetic Finishes. PH 13, water thin, 100% miscible in water, soft, hard, hot or cold.
AVAILABLE IN: 4-1 Gal/Case , 5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum
- Dilute 8oz to 32oz of BREAKAWAY per gallon of cold or hot water.
- Be sure to wet surface completely. Do NOT prepare an area larger than you can scrub while surface is wet.
- Keep solution wet on surface as long as possible. This will break your link’ system, making complete removal easy. Agitate with floor machine, brush, or pad. Re-wet if necessary during scrubbing period.
- Pick up solution with vacuum or mop. Re-wet if surface becomes dry BEFORE picking up.
- Rinse with clear, clean, cold water. If white residue appears, or if the floor is very porous, – rinse using 2 ounces of #8250 FREEDOM per gallon cold water – final rinse with clear water.
5 Gallon Pail
55 Gallon Drum